For information or to schedule an appointment, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 512-312-7552
Monday Call for availability
Tuesday 9am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 9am to 5:30pm
Thursday 9am to 5:30pm
Friday 9am to 5:30pm
With the exception of serious emergencies, it is expected that you will keep all of your appointments. If you need to reschedule an appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient. There will be a $50 charge to your account if the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours from the time of your visit.
Our office provides on-call service after-hours. If it is a true emergency, please call 911 or head to the nearest emergency room. For refills or other non-urgent matters, please wait until the next business day to contact us, or simply email us or leave a voicemail for our office that will also be returned the next business day. For truly urgent matters when the office is closed, please call 512-312-7552 and follow the prompts so that Dr. Obayan can be contacted.
ALL PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. This includes copays, coinsurance, and deductibles if applicable. It is the patient’s responsibility to know the terms of their insurance policy and whether or not they have a deductible. If your insurance requires a referral from your Primary Care Doctor, it is your responsibility to have this sent to the office prior to the office visit. Patients seen without proper referrals will be responsible for payment at the time of the visit.
In addition to the many insurances accepted, Skin Joy Dermatology PLLC accepts cash, checks, as well as the following credit and debit cards:
- We require a credit card on file in order to book your appointment. We will keep a credit card on file in case there is any discrepancy in the cost of your care. Any amounts due to you will be returned to your credit card.
- It is every patient’s responsibility to understand their insurance policy and benefits.
- Payment is due at the time of services, including copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance.
- Each patient must bring their insurance information and a photo ID to every appointment to ensure correct processing of all insurance claims.
- All patients must complete and sign our Financial Policy before care is rendered.
- There is a $50 fee for all returned checks.
- If you do not show up for an appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged $50. You must pay this fee before you can schedule a new appointment. Patients with three missed or “no show” appointments may be terminated from the practice.
- If your insurance company denies payment because of benefit limitations or non-covered services, you will be responsible for the charges.
- If your insurance company needs any additional information, you are responsible for providing it to them.
- There will be a $150 deposit required to book any cosmetic appointments. The payment will be applied to your account at the time of your cosmetic visit. Deposits are non-refundable.
- To book a surgical appointment, 50% of the payment will be due at the time of booking and will be applied to your account at the time of your surgical visit. Deposits are non-refundable.